Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Book Tag!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!
Today I present to you the Halloween Book Tag! Usually I don't post tags on a Saterday but since today is HALLOWEEN, I thought what better day to post this fitting book tag:


1. Favorite Horror Book
http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1397129324l/20703750.jpg Charming by Krystal Wade

I just finished this book 2 days ago (in the middle of the night which might have not been the brightest idea) and IT. IS. AMAZING!
The only thing that bothered me was that it was so short, I really wish it would have been longer...
My full review of this will come tomorrow, so stay tuned:)  


2. Scariest Moment In A Book You've Read 
I thought a while about this one but in the end came up pretty much empty. I mean, there sure have been moments when something happened in a book that scared the shit outta me but I just can't remember anything specific so ... yeah, no real answer I guess :P


3. Would you or have you ever dressed up as a book character?
No! I mean yes, I would of course but never have. Okay, that's confusing. I would totally go as a book character on Halloween, probably as Katniss (classic one) or someone from Harry Potter, I haven't read the books yet (HP) but they have cool school uniforms sooo... ;-) 


4. What do you think your favorite fictional character would dress up as on Halloween?
Well, I don't exactly have "one favorite character" but I'm just going to pick Katy and Daemon from the Lux series and they would totally go as Gizmo and Spike and actually I know that because Jennifer L. Armentrout wrote a bonus scene about Katy and Daemon going Halloween shopping! So I kind of cheated I guess :D
>> Bonus scene: https://www.wattpad.com/102775867-lux-series-extras-daemon-and-kat-go-halloween


5. What is your favorite type of horror?
I like anything with horror! My perfect mix for horror is probably thriller and spooky *cough* Charming *cough* 


6. If books were as cheap as candy which book would you give to trick or treaters?
Oh wow, this is a hard one. I think I might give them a book that's awesome but underrated and underhyped, you know, to support the novel and the author. I'll choose Broken Skies by Theresa Kay for this question just because first, I really enjoyed it and second, I still feel like not enough people know and have read the book.


7. Halloween TBR
I actually wrote a full post about this so you can read this HERE :) (It's not long, don't worry)


8. Recommend some  Halloween reads!
Ugh, that's hard :D
I haven't read so many horror-ish books but here's my list:
  • EVERYTHING by R. L. Stine
  • Charming by Krystal Wade
  • Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
  • Wish You Were Dead by Todd Strasser
  • The Murder Complex duoligy by Lindsay Cummings
  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • All the books by Stephen King (that's not the title :P)



Alright! Here we are again in the land of the living! (I don't know... it's late)   
Thanks for reading! Make sure to follow so you won't miss any future posts!

 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin! New posts every Tuesday, Wednesday and weekend!
Be my friend on Goodreads!
Follow me on Bookstagram! New uploads every day!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH i really want to read the murder complex, the plot sounds really intriguing. Interesting post :)
    Muna @ Tattered pages and tea stains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked the post:-)
      And you should definitely read TMC, it is really unique and awesome! (and badass not to forget ;-))

      Ty for the nice comment! :*

      Delete