Sunday, December 20, 2015

I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQRMeDLmP6RQAlJtGZdPuNK7175W8vRMfjmCwX0WeBcvcrc5lAPn75XqY3Fr7NNqoG-3TqN8Yf84ybCWIN_devbVW4JsKv3u21b8EgqpXVU0pig54TviAb11ggsoGFrnoZJA0se-cYerQ/s1600/one-blog-lovely-award.png 

Hello dear readers!
I am so very happy to share the One Lovely Blog Award that I was nominated for!!!


https://brycechristian.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/gay_imcool.gif?w=558https://45.media.tumblr.com/b4901ec2f628feb9c8bc2fde7d5c032a/tumblr_n3xg8b0Uiy1ttvuj6o1_500.gif
 

So, I was nominated by the absolute lovely Genni from Ready, Set, Read and before I continue I just wanted to thank her but also everyone else who visits my blog every day, reads my sometimes weird posts about books, life and fangirling - I love you all so much!!!


And now, may I present to you: the RULES for this fun:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.  
- List the rules display the word button.  
- Give seven facts about yourself!  
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them!  
- Display the award button on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.


My facts (I hope they don't scare you away :D)

#1 I am super clumsy - and when I say super clumsy, I mean VERY VERY clumsy. Like "running accidently against a street light" clumsy (true story by the way...)

#2 I only heard of the "book community" on the internet early this year. Until then I literally had no idea something like this existed and now look at me taking actively part in it! ;-)

#3 I prefer reading with music to reading without.

#4 Sadly, I am a person who starts a lot of things but never finishes them, so I'm really quite proud of myself that I still run this blog! I think that's actually one reason why I love reading so much and why it's the perfect hobby for me: Books are always different and we experience so many worlds through them that it's a new adventure every time we start one.

#5 When I was a child I wanted to become the youngest author ever published. So I started writing many different books but, again, never finished them. But I started to write, or outline for now, and am certain to finish this time!! (wish me luck...)

#6  A few years ago, i thought about making a beauty channel on YouTube though I didn't know anything about makeup :'D

#7 My user name on blogger is "OnMyBookshelf" because originally that should have been my blog name but it was already taken (though there is no blog called "on my bookshelf") so I called "A Thousand Books" instead. I should probably change my user name... 


Thanks for reading and below are my nominees: 

Lilivette @ Reading Against Time 
Katelyn @ From Cover To Cover 
Katie @ A Novel Idea 
Tabitha @ Tabitha Reads Books 
Yasmin & Paige @ The Wild Readers 

I know these are not 15 but right now I can't think of any more...
If you have a blog please tell me in a comment I would love to check it out!!!

10 comments:

  1. Omaigah, thanks for nominating me! I have to say that I feel you with fact #2 and #5. I also use to leave and delete everything I do, but look! My blog is still alive and so is yours, congrats! We're doing a great job being active on this community! YAAAAAY!

    So yeah, don't worry, your facts didn't scare me away or anything. In fact, they just made me realize we have something in common, haha! Once again, thanks for the nominee!

    Great post, btw!

    ~L. @ Reading Against Time ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome!!
      And I'm so happy I'm not alone on these things :D

      Can't wait for your post!!

      THanks for passing by <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Gina! :) I'll be sure to check out all of these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me!! Your facts are totally normal. I share your thougths o fact #4. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :-)

      Thanks for commenting and passing by!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination!

    Completely agree with the youngest author thing. I have word docs from years ago when I'd start writing something but never finish it :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so me :'D

      Of course I would nominate you;-)

      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Hey Gina, thank you so much for your nomination, it mean so much to me :). I so relate to numbers 3 and 4.I have a hard time finishing movies, journals and sometimes even my thoughts.
    I will totally check out the blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muna, you are so welcome - I love your blog!

      Good to know I'm not alone on these two, especially number 4! :)

      Thanks for commenting and passing by!!

      Delete